The most prominent oil and gas industry companies are continually facing various challenges to maximize uptime, reduce operational costs, and optimize maintenance efficiency.
NSI runs all-inclusive electrical and Instrumentation services the global organizations need in the Petrochemical, Petroleum, and Oil & Gas sectors. NSI’s electrical and Instrumentation division entails noteworthy understanding and familiarity in delivering complete automation and electrical projects to major operators, onshore and offshore, worldwide.
Having knowledge-base automation and system integration experience through projects completed across the globe, we can assist companies in understanding which designs are appropriate for either plant upgrade or new installations.
From single-loop device control to large-scale system-wide integrated controls, our professional Instrumentation and control engineering services can minimize downtime and interruptions while leading to safer working practices and environments.
Our cohesive services allow us to deftly accomplish every part of a complex project, including planning, design, engineering, material procurement, equipment testing, installation, and commissioning. Multi-skilled project teams, improving project efficiency, deliver continuing inspection and maintenance.
EXPERIENCE EXCELLENT SERVICES WITH OUR TEAM
Drawing modifications, work pack production, material procurement, execution, maintenance, calibration, and validation, NSI’s team is always active to provide end-to-end support functions throughout the lifecycle.
We offer robust design solutions implementing any combination of equipment.
We cover the complete instrument and control technical spectrum SPECTRUM from PLC/SCADA up to and including the field components.
Our strong belief is that a firm project can only be built when the design phase is implemented perfectly. NSI’s elite team of multi-disciplined engineers plan it, get it and draw it to perfection with the support of 3D modeling and design tools.
HOW DO WE ADD VALUE?
- NSI helps you identify the right safety systems and Instrumentation that will suit your requirements and boost the plant‘s operating life.
- Our deep understanding and knowledge help us better understand the system and any bottlenecks of deficiencies that may exist in the system.
- We focus on cost-saving building-related systems.
- Our ability to work on electrical low voltage distribution networks up to 30kV high voltage installations.
- Special access innovative solutions include rope access, scaffolding, plant, machinery, labor resourcing, and netting to provide cost-effective inspection/installation methods.
OUR ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION SERVICES INCLUDE
NSI’s electrical services when combined with instrumentation services provide an integrated and cohesive solution to meet the specific project requirements for our clients:
- Electrical drawing packages
- Field Instrumentation
- E&I integrity services, including electrical compliance optimization
- SCADA design
- Electrical design
- Power service delivery negotiation/coordination
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS) design
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) programming
- Shutdown keys and philosophies
- Professional drawing approval and documentation
- Power load assessment
- Power system studies and design
- Control Narratives