Innovative engineering solutions are essential for today’s state-of-the-art facilities and products. NSI is an engineering and tech-savvy powerhouse. We specialize in providing the necessary skill for your engineering, design, and manufacturing needs from concept to production. Our products and technological solutions are used in many commercial organizations. Our engineering specialists work collaboratively with clients to achieve receptive designs and integrated systems to create flexible, efficient, and cost-effective solutions.
NSI has a full-service industrial design department specializing in product development, prototype development, cost reduction, analysis, manufacturing, and automation. Compliance with industrial, automotive, or special customer standards, we provide a flexible service platform to all of our customers.
NSI has specialized in helping commercial and industrial organizations solve complex product development and manufacturing challenges through advanced technological processes. Along with excellent services, we also focus on industry innovation in a variety of fields.
Since NSI’s inception, it has been extended to employees who perform technically complex tasks with exceptional care. From 3D scanning and modeling intricate micro medical parts to large complex aircraft and additive manufacturing technologies perfect for prototypes to functional end-use parts, NSI offers a full range of systems and services.
Exceptional partnerships with both local and international clientele have afforded NSI a wealth of opportunities to work on numerous challenging and delicate tasks, which has only further strengthened our ability to yield exceptional machined materials that surpass the expectations of our diverse clientele. We can help you improve your manufacturing processes and lower your production and quality costs by providing cost-effective and forward-thinking advice.
OUR EXPERTISE IN MANUFACTURING SERVICE
We offer a variety of design services for the manufacturing sector, including:
- 3D scanning for plant layouts
- Ergonomic studies for work-stations
- 3D or 2D drawings of plants for preliminary design specifications
NSI’s engineering services can give you the edge you need for all your manufacturing projects:
- Instrumentation schematics
- Assembly line productivity improvement
- Automation, reconstruction, and modernization of equipment
- Securing and improving work operations
- Methods and complex part nomenclature
- Auditing for Occupational Health and Safety standards
- Safety and security
- Design work coordination and preparation of drafts, plans, and specifications
- Quality control methods
Entrust your manufacturing projects with our simulation team for:
- CFD analyses for heat exchange, mixing optimization, and process efficiency.
- Various stress analysis for lifting devices, tooling, or structures.
- As a result of our vast experience in all engineering disciplines, NSI can cross-pollinate technologies from one area of design to another. Using the latest Computer-Aided-Design software such as AutoCAD and Solid Works, our engineers provide services to our customers that are efficient and productive. The result is a more creative and cost-effective solution with a happier customer.